Need to present to your faculty about the role of the school counselor? Want to educate staff about school counseling? I’ve done all the work for you with this school counseling presentation for faculty and staff!
All the slides are complete and ready for your edits to make it the perfect fit for your school.
⭐ All text fully editable
⭐ Covers the role and services of the counselor plus relevant policies and procedures
⭐ Recommended for use in PowerPoint, only. Fonts will all change to defaults in Google Slides which will significantly alter the look and format.
Here’s the outline:
- About Me
- SC Definition
- Tier 1 – (including a slide about lessons)
- Tier 2 – (including slides about groups and consultation)
- Tier 3 – (including a slide about short-term counseling)
- School Counselor vs. SW
- School Counselor vs. psych
- School Counselor vs. therapist
- Other Duties
- Suicide Ideation
- Child Study
- When to call nurse vs. counselor
- When to call admin vs. counselor
- When teacher can handle vs. counselor
- MY PROMISE TO FACULTY/STAFF
➡️ Open the preview for more details!