It’s never too early to start exploring college with students! This resource was created to increase college awareness, knowledge, and college going attitudes in elementary students. It’s a great fit for College Week or any other time of the year where your class or school is focusing on college and career readiness. These college awareness activities are both fun and impactful!
**Purchase of this resource includes license for your entire school. If you buy this, please share it with your faculty!***
• Complete Morning Meeting plans (message, greeting, share, and activity) for a week.
• Activities include college vocabulary activity with visuals (could also be used in a bulletin board), college mythbusting, concentric circles, and four corners.
• Mock college applications for lower and upper elementary students
• Morning announcements (could double as additional discussion topics or messages for morning meeting)
• Pennant for faculty and/or students’ families to complete about where they attended college
*Open the preview for more details!*
“I used this resource to get me through college week at my school. The puzzle activity and myth busting activity were a hit with 3rd-5th grade, and the morning announcements were also very useful. Very appreciative for this resource!”
“I love your college application, morning meeting questions and vocabulary words! Thank you!”
“I cannot begin to thank you enough for this amazing resource! I am a school counselor and used this resource for a college and career week that led up to my school’s career day. I gave the announcements to my principal to read each morning, and I gave the morning meeting plans and the activities to all of my teachers. Everyone had nothing but great things to say about this. The teachers loved the plans and were amazed at how engaged their students were. I heard this from my second grade teachers and I heard this from my fifth grade teachers. The teachers also enjoyed the walk down memory lane of their own college years! This was so wonderful! Thank you so so much!”