It’s never too early to start exploring college with students! This resource was created to increase college awareness, knowledge, and college going attitudes in elementary students. It’s a great fit for College Week or any other time of the year where your class or school is focusing on college and career readiness. These college awareness activities are both fun and impactful!
**Purchase of this resource includes license for your entire school. If you buy this, please share it with your faculty!***
• Complete Morning Meeting plans (message, greeting, share, and activity) for a week.
• Activities include college vocabulary activity with visuals (could also be used in a bulletin board), college mythbusting, concentric circles, and four corners.
• Mock college applications for lower and upper elementary students
• Morning announcements (could double as additional discussion topics or messages for morning meeting)
• Pennant for faculty and/or students’ families to complete about where they attended college
*Open the preview for more details!*