Looking for something to make group counseling easier? Try using group counseling routines and these editable group documents and templates!
- Routines provide consistency and stability to our students.
- When students know what to expect, their brains are calmer and better able to focus on the “learning” part of the session.
- It minimizes the “what are we doing today” (bonus with an agenda!).
- Routines are like traditions in that they bring people together
- Two different feelings check-in charts
- Nine yoga pose posters (all poses can be done while wearing any clothes, standing up, and in small spaces!)
- Eleven animal movement cards
- Visual agenda with 21 schedule cards
- Nine mindful breathing cards
- Bonus: Labels for group counseling resources/supplies
- Bonus: Group expectations poster
- Editable group tracking sheet (for 6, 8, or 10 session groups)
- Editable session outlines/plans (1 page or 2 page)
- Editable parent notes (5 different graphic options)
- Editable pre/post surveys for students and parents (6 question or 8 question)
- Editable student folder covers (6 graphic options)
- Data tracking sheet (for tracking attendance, behavior referrals, grades, etc.)
- *You will need a basic working knowledge of PowerPoint in order to edit this resource.
*Open the previews for more details!*