Looking for something to make group counseling easier? Add some structure to your guidance lessons? Try using counseling routines!
- They provide consistency and stability to our students.
- When students know what to expect, their brains are calmer and better able to focus on what you’re doing.
- It minimizes the “what are we doing today” (especially with an agenda).
- Routines are like traditions – they can increase our sense of connection!
- Two different feelings check-in charts
- Nine yoga pose posters (all poses can be done while wearing any clothes and standing up!)
- Eleven animal movement cards
- Visual agenda with 32 schedule cards
- Nine mindful breathing cards (also in B&W)
- Bonus: Labels for group counseling resources/supplies
- Bonus: Group expectations poster
*Open the preview for more details!*