Whether you have a “peace corner” or a “calm corner” or a “cool down spot” or “calm down corner” or a “zen den”, this resource will enhance your students’ emotional regulation area. They can be put right onto the wall, on a bulletin board, or put on a key ring. Printable calming tools included too! This resource is trauma-informed and also includes a lesson plan for introducing and teaching the use of this space.
• Full page signs with directions for 36 different calming strategies and tools so you can pick what fits best with your office or classroom
• Easy cut quarter page size visuals
• Mandala color pages, 3 breathing visuals, My Happy Place visual cue card, and “write about it” pages
• Visual communication board
• Feelings and Affirmations Puzzles
*Open up the preview to see more details!*