This classroom coping skills bundle is a great way to make emotional self-regulation a priority in your classroom, office, and/or school. It includes a centers-based lesson for teaching students how to use the different tools and strategies, visuals for your Peace Corner, Calm Corner, or Calm Down Corner, or Zen Den, or Take a Break Spot, or Cool Down Spot, and a lapbook for students to feel empowered in their own emotional regulation. This resource a great fit for trauma sensitive (or trauma informed) classrooms and is everything you need for a regulation station in your room.
• Scripted lesson plan with ASCA mindsets & behaviors and CASEL competencies.
• Visual sign and directions for over 36 different coping skill centers (some require class materials such as stuffed animal, stress ball, glitter jar/visual timer, colored pencils/crayons)
• Breathing visuals, puzzles, and other coping cue cards
• (Editable) ’Travel sheet’ for students to reflect on the effectiveness of each coping strategy for themselves
• Visual communication board
• Folder lapbook AND digital slides for students to select their emotion(s) and try various strategies
*Open up the preview for more details!*