CBT Baseball is a fun game to play with students that gets them thinking about the thought cycle while having fun. It’s a play-based intervention that works great with kids – play is the work of children and CBT is hard work! You will “pitch” the student a baseball scenario and then they go through the bases to work through the associated thoughts, feelings, and behaviors.
This activity includes the pieces necessary for a movement-based game (“full size” bases and scenario balls) for students that need to move their bodies and table-based game (all within a file folder) for when you’re tight on space.
Included in the product are:
• 10 “ball” scenarios that would likely lead to anger/frustration, plus blanks for adding your own
• 10 “ball” scenarios that would likely lead to sadness/disappointment, plus blanks for adding your own
• 10 “ball” scenarios that would likely lead to worry/shyness, plus blanks for adding your own
• Bases: homeplate (situation), 1st (thoughts), 2nd (actions), and 3rd (behaviors)
• Game board and playing pieces
Open the preview for more details!
Also Included In
Click below to save 20% by buying this resource bundled with 3 other CBT resources!