This resource is a set of activities to use as a companion to Trudy Ludwig’s Just Kidding OR as a standalone lesson. It’s a great SEL lesson on mean or hurtful teasing vs. being funny in ways where everyone has fun. Ever have a group of students doing a lot of roasting or trying to make everyone laugh by being mean? This lesson helps!
It is also available as part of my Trudy Ludwig Companion Lessons Bundle.
• Written plan with ASCA behaviors/mindsets and CASEL competencies
• Discussion questions and directions for two ways to use them and incorporate movement and increased participation
• Questions to answer whole group about how to determine if teasing is hurtful or fun
• Sorting cards – Hurtful vs. Fun
• Interactive and movement based activity for identifying alternate ways of making others laugh
★Open the preview for more details!★