These Restorative Practices or Restorative Justice behavior reflection sheets are for students to use when they have broken a rule/failed to meet a school expectation. It is particularly powerful when someone else was harmed due to their actions. It’s perfect when the teacher/administrator/dean doesn’t have time in the moment to have a discussion with the student but can talk through the sheet with them later. They are also great for students who have trouble thinking when they’re in the ‘hot seat’ and do better processing alone with a think sheet first.
• Choices/Behavior Think Sheet in three different developmental options: visual, selected response, and fill-in-the blank
• Two example completed sheets for each type
• Slideshow for teaching students how to use the think sheets
• Scaffolding instructions to help students complete the forms independently
• Apology/restitution note forms
• Restorative conference questions (in elementary friendly terms) lanyard cards
• Restorative conference questions and de-escalation script in front/back poster reminder
Open the preview for more details!
*License for this product is for your whole school! If you purchase it, please feel free to share with other teachers and administrators in your building.*
Also Included In
Click below to save 20% by buying this resource bundled with restorative practices circle questions and prompts!