This resource is a complete unit for helping lower elementary students learn and master conflict resolution strategies. It will help develop a more positive and peaceful class culture – and develop these problem solving skills crucial for our students’ lives!
You can use just the slideshows for completely no-prep lessons, or you can use the coloring sheets or mini-book as extensions. The lessons are interactive with several opportunities for students to practice the skill you’re teaching.
This isn’t just character education – this is research and skills based social emotional learning that helps students be the best they can be!
- 8 PowerPoints covering: Small Problems vs. Big Problems, Ignore, Walk Away, Take Turns, Take a Break, Talk it Out, Apologize, Review + Practice
- Scripted lesson plans and sample sequences for teaching the curriculum in 4, 5, 6, or 7 separate lessons
- Coloring sheets and mini-book for additional reinforcement
- Companion book list to extend the learning
- Bulletin board pieces and poster to use as visual prompts in the classroom or hallway
- Lanyard cards for reminding students of choices in the cafeteria, at recess, etc.
*Open the previews for more details!*