Using school counseling needs assessments and program evaluations is a great way to gather data for effectively guiding your comprehensive school counseling program. These needs assessments are available as an editable PowerPoint to print out (some people prefer hard copy!) and links to editable Google Forms™ (to be paperless and have speedier data analysis).
This resource includes the following fully editable forms:
- Student needs assessment (for classroom lesson topics) with upper and lower elementary versions, plus hard copy and Google Form versions
- Caregiver needs assessment (digital plus printable note to add your link to)
- Faculty beginning of the year needs assessment (hard copy and digital)
- Faculty midyear program evaluation and needs assessment (hard copy and digital)
- Faculty end of the year program evaluation (hard copy and digital)
Faculty needs assessment covers rating need/importance of various school counseling services, small group needs, classroom lesson needs, and other faculty thoughts/ideas. Caregiver needs assessment covers the same minus the small group needs. Student needs assessments cover only classroom lesson needs.
***Not fully compatible with Google Slides – the fonts and formatting will change. This resource is best used in PowerPoint (and Google Forms). You can upload the file into Google Slides, but you will have to make some formatting edits for it to display correctly (resizing fonts and tables)
Open the preview for more details!
*Basic knowledge of Google Forms needed for editing digital format and basic knowledge of using text boxes in PowerPoint (typing in and moving around) for editing printable version.