** An additional 25% off discount will be shown in your cart**
Are you looking for fun tools to use in individual counseling sessions? This resource bundles together easy-to-use and effective activities for individual (or group) counseling with elementary students. These activities cover self-talk, conflict resolution, emotional regulation, and more.
Having these activities on hand saves time, makes sessions go smoother, and helps you feel more confident that what you’re doing is making an impact!
- Check-In Lapbook: Use this tool to add structure and consistency to your individual counseling sessions!
- CBT Activities: Introduce the thought-feelings-actions cycle, teach helpful vs. unhelpful thoughts, and help students develop more positive self-talk.
- Flipbooks: (7!) No-cut flipbooks that walk you through different discussion topics and skill areas – bonus: parents love these for seeing what you’re working on
- Spinner Crafts: For your crafty students, make these spinners to practice different skills (these are also great for sending home!)
- Seasonal and Holiday Activities: 10 activities (one for each month of the school year) for when you want to lean into the specialness of the day/week/month while still focusing on social emotional development
Open the previews to see more details!